Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Should be a good day

3-16-16

Another day done.

It was a family day at Wilson last night. We all went to Dax’s practice since he was really interested in practice and Bobby wanted to ride his bike. It worked out fine as I was able to watch Dax being careful enough during practice and I got to see how happy Bobby was when he went around the park 5 times. He really ended up going around another half, but that was more made up in just riding around before we left. All in all, I can safely say my children did some good exercise for the night!

I am looking forward to this afternoon as it will be a mostly open one. The boys have early release the next 3 days due to parent/teacher conferences. There isn’t practice tonight. Ultimately, we only have whatever homework they have and some reading and that’s it! YAY! I am betting Bobby will ride his bike a bit around the neighborhood, and Dax will of course want to play FIFA, so really I think overall it will be a good afternoon.  Perhaps I can even get some things done!

I got Bobby’s Spring picture and I am all bummed they ended up having him cross his arms over his spacey sloth shirt which would have matched his background perfectly! Oh well. It’s a good picture, but it would have been nice to have that as part of it.


No comments: