Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Goat Dance Party

11-12-14

It is always strange when I don’t have any significant chores.

When I got home yesterday, I actually was all kinds of happy. First off, it is really wonderful seeing the back side of the house all painted. Secondly, my house was clean! We had cleaned up quite a bit for the arrival of the house inspector. This is all for a refinance taking place. We wanted the place clean and ready.

The inspector I guess was not there super long. He was pleased with the new windows and our connected smoke detectors. He took some pictures and I guess we will find out at some point soon what all it does for the points. If we are lucky, it could mean upwards of $500 savings each month. Of course, it might only be a couple hundred, but either way, it is all good!

Part of me really wanted the inspector to say how pretty Steve is. I have a lot of pride in my home.
Since the place was clean and I had no practice or homework to contend with, I opted to watch a movie. Ken was at class and the boys in the midst of simulating goats, so I ended up watching Brave. I always think I will make it through the flick without crying. I am always wrong.

Tonight there is another fundraiser night for the region. This time it is at BJ’s. The boys also have their sculpting class. In some ways, I am a little excited that there is a smidge of clutter since it will give me something to do when I get home. That being said, I really need to start pulling receipts for this audit for the region. Bleah.

I am considering going back to brown for a while. The cool colors of blue and purple are wonderful, but right now I am back at a need to pre-lighten before I can do more, and I am not 100% sure if I want to do that right now. I have two containers of a beautiful purple from Manic Panic that I would like to use, but between the lightening and the boys wanting me to stay blue, I am torn. So perhaps I should go brown again for the winter. Then again, I noticed this morning when I put in my avocado oil mix it seemed to make everything ok again, so perhaps using the gentle powder for lightening would be ok? Sigh, can we say first world problems?

My gums still hurt a bit. I have the one spot that I am getting fixed where there is what the dentist called a food trap. I had some chicken stuck there on Monday and I had to really dig it out, causing some lingering pain. I have another spot where when they cleaned my teeth it was a little sore after. I hate that.


Sigh, now it is time to work. 

No comments: