Friday, December 17, 2010

Date NIght

12-17-10




I am all kinds of confused. I am caught up with work! I do have one report to generate, but right now I am in the calm before the storm. At least this is what I am assuming since there is no way today will be quiet.



I got to see Bobby’s singing yesterday. He was one of the 12 who got to hold the presents that were flipped for the 12 days of Christmas. Super cute. It was an extremely ambitious song for kindergarteners. They had some difficulty, but managed. Bobby was super adorable, of course.



I was actually quite moved by the other classes, as well. These kids were all so sweet, and cute and really, there is an innocence that will be lost soon enough that I was appreciating. I am such a sap.



On the bad side of the school day, Bobby had gotten in trouble for biting a kid. It wasn’t what it sounds like. He and some other boy were playing monsters. Bobby maintains that it was an accident, and the other boy even seemed to not care much. But the bite was bad enough to warrant calling parents. Mrs. Fasheh was not too concerned, though. The package of supplies my mom had gotten both teachers may have bribed her enough to keep Bobby off the naughty list.



It was a mellow evening. The boys had some difficulty getting to sleep, especially Bobby. But they finally managed to sleep. I have a feeling come Sunday, those kids are going to sleep in until noon. LOL!



Tonight is date night, and I am so excited. When I get off work, I am heading home where we will pack up the kids and head over to my folks’ to drop their butts off. Tron starts at 4 in El Segundo. We have assigned seats, so this will be cool. Then we will head up to Universal afterwards to get up to the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club. We get to see Kevin Smith and Ralph! YAY! After that, we actually have some shopping to do. I need a couple more things for tomorrow. Hell, I need to wrap some things for tomorrow.



Ken has his tournament in the morning. I don’t know where it is, but I know he has to be there by 7:30. This means he will be up early. Unfortunetly, Target doesn’t open until 8 am. Although starting Sunday, they are open till midnight, which is cool. I will probably head over to my folks around 7.



We are making cookies, having a lunch, and then opening presents. Very exciting! I am sure my parents got the boys fun stuff. I figure we will head home late afternoon. It is supposed to rain, so it will be mellow movie time!



I get my bonus today. Woo hoo! It is one week of pay. Not bad! Hell, I am so excited we are doing well enough again to give a bonus.



Ok, I see some work coming in.

No comments: