Thursday, November 7, 2013

I need more time!

11-7-13

I don’t want to go.

Soccer board meeting tonight and I can tell you I may fall asleep there. Not because I am tired, although that is a big part of it, but because they are always so freaking boring. I had hoped that we would be in Steve by the time this particular meeting rolled around, but sadly we are not. We are off by a few days. Oh well. It will be ok and it will be morning before you know it.

I really hate homework. It is better than it used to be just because there is less of it, but I still hate it. Bobby dinks like you would not believe. This week was crazy what with the dentist appointment and time change practices, but that being said, my kid has no sense of urgency. I am looking forward to soccer being done and the boys’ new computers being set up since it will be a really amazing carrot.

Of course, I wrote that above and got side tracked on Amazon while looking for desks for the boys. Sheesh. 90 minutes later I get back to this. LOL!

My mom is hoping to set up the computers once we have the carpet in. This means that next weekend will be the time. I am supposed to take the boys out and then my mom will call and tell us to come home (Steve!!!) for a surprise. This means we will be busting our asses for the next week to get everything ready.
I took over another cupboards’ worth of kitchen stuff yesterday. Dax and I also cleaned out the Tupperware cupboard and got rid of a bunch of ones we never use. Most of those are the disposable variety that come with things like lunch meat. We made sure we had a lid to every container. I told Dax it was a puzzle and he was all over that.

Before I picked up the boys, Luna and I took the few boxes I did pack up and started to put them away. We had a knock at the door. It was a metal collector, which was awesome since it meant he took our old water heater. One less thing to worry about discarding.

I had another lady knock at the door this week asking if we were fixing up the place to rent it out. I got very possessive of Steve with the thoughts of someone else living in him, but I was nice to the lady and told her that Steve was off the market.

I like that people at the school know it is our house and have told me how much they love the purple door. Hee! Jim is at the point of the stucco repair that we can also start painting. YAY! We have a big Lowe’s run ahead of us what with needing house paint, and shelves for our closet, and a couple of other things.
Ken put up the hallway trim and the rest of our bedroom trim. We apparently miscalculated which means we do have one more copper one to do, but that is minor.

I go home today and make the financial report for the meeting tonight. Then I am off to Steve with a bag of kitchen stuff and soccer gear. I now realize I forgot to get statements. FUCK! I need more time in the day.


No comments: