Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm Back!

11-13-13

I am not dying anymore!

I went home on Monday in excruciating pain. I was sure I would end up throwing up, but shockingly, I didn’t. In fact, I had nothing coming out. I suppose it didn’t help that I consumed nothing. I felt exhausted and weak and the waves of stomach pains were awful. I slept much of Monday. On Tuesday I assumed I would feel better, but it didn’t really start to subside until close to noon.  Thankfully it did since I was ready to feel better.

I did enjoy being able to rest in my good bed. It is cool to be kickin it in Steve. I love this house more and more every day. Carpet went in on Monday and it looks fantastic. Ken starts to paint the exterior tomorrow in the catio. This will allow us to get that set up. Yay! We have been bringing loads from Eydie over almost every day. I need to go by today after work to pick up some more things. This weekend will be a lot more moving.

The cable gets set up today, and I am hoping this also means the net soon after. I have been only on the net via my phone which is ok I suppose, but isn’t as good as using my computer.

There still are many things to do at Steve. One of the main things is we now can start taking out boxes from the garage and we can start to put things away. That sounds so daunting, but exciting at the same time. I once again think that I will be getting rid of a bunch of stuff since I will be determining what has a place in my home. We expect a yard sale in our future. Since we don’t have practice the rest of this week, I have tonight and tomorrow night to work on Steve. I plan on getting out boxes every spare minute.

We do have a school family night on Friday, which will be awesome. It is a hoedown! I need to get some cowboy gear. Really, just my one hat would be good, but I also need to get the boys hats. I will hit up the thrift shops tomorrow night and perhaps party city.

Games on Saturday are 10:30 and noon and Dax’s game may be his last of the season depending on if we qualified for the after season play. We would have our team party that afternoon, but I am trying to schedule this shin dig for a time in which all the kids can make it. Not an easy task to coordinate 9 boys. Sigh.


No comments: