Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I AM FREE!!

4-12-11




OMG! I get to go to Open House as a parent of kids who have open classrooms for me to tour. I am giddy. I am almost nervous about it. The boys are not without a full entourage, either. My folks are coming and Ken’s mom is flying down just for Open House! I am so excited!!!!!!



Bobby is jazzed, too. First off, Mrs. Fasheh keeps telling the kids she will have treats in the classroom for all those who come. Plus, he wants to show me all his projects, and he wants to show everyone how well he does on the monkey bars. Hee hee!



I got to surprise Dax yesterday since I went with Ken to pick him up. He was thrilled when he saw me. It is those moments that make life worthwhile.



I went to see the doctor yesterday. He told me based on my nasal passages, it looks like I am suffering from allergies. Of course, we don’t know which ones at this point, but he gave me a prescription of this nasal spray that should open up the airways again, and hopefully keep the drip from going down my throat. He also gave me some cough syrup with codeine so that I could get some sleeps while that kicks in. I have to take the spray for a month.



I feel very twitchy today.



The boys and I went to the mall to see if the Galleria location had my vest. They did not. Ken then offered for the whole fam to go to Lakewood to see if they had it. I had settled in on not getting it and picked out an awesome shirt and skirt. I chose only one, the shirt, to get. Ken bought me both! Then he spent gobs of time with the manager tracking me down a vest. We then drove to Hawaiian Gardens and got my vest! Hee hee! When I told him he didn’t have to, he told me I was worth it. Yeah, I think I will keep him.



The net has been out since Thursday at home. There are two good things with this. One, I get more work done on things like chores. Two, I get to bed way early! We cleaned house for the arrival of Grandma Brenan this afternoon. Ken installed a ceiling fan in our room, which is awesome. It has been a lot of good stuff done.



The boys were on TV again!



http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/seriously-funny-kids/video/full-episodes/episode-20-driving-miss-heidi



Go to the 10:30 mark and you get to hear them yell, GOAL!



Oh yeah, and by the way; I AM FREE!! Jean is back!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

No comments: