Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the short blog

4-6-11




Good morning, world!



I don’t really know why I feel chipper. I think the countdown of Jean getting back and Spring Break on the horizon is starting to really sink in.



Bobby brought home his Spring photo yesterday. Instead of purchasing it, I opted to just scan it in. It is a cute pic. His hair looks kind of mullet like, though. I am guessing the folks there combed it down, which is not what he normally wears. I will hopefully get Dax’s today.



Since I had the scanner out, I snagged a box of photos and scanned a handful. Yes, I need to do the whole box, but I just thought I would do a few. It makes me realize how many freaking photos I have to be organized and scanned. I need to take a week off to just do those! Maybe over Spring Break I will take some time when the boys are out playing to do lots of scanning.



Dangit. The busy has started early this morning.



Why must people talk to me when Kevin Smith is talking on the radio? Dammit people. You don’t talk to me any other time, and now you feel the need to talk to me?

No comments: