Thursday, February 5, 2009

The morning report

2-5-09

I think I actually got some sleep last night. I am feeling groovy this morning. Of course, that could be due to the boss being out.

I need to work on some cleaning of the house this afternoon. There is a lot of toy clutter that has migrated into the living room. I am also hoping to work on some laundry today so that I don’t have to worry about that this weekend.

Our trip plans are complete. We are diving up to the Brenan compound next Friday and will come home some time on Tuesday. That gives us a few days of visiting without the evil of standard traffic. I am a little worried that Friday will be icky since it is a 3 day weekend, but hopefully since we are leaving around 3, it won’t be a problem. I took Wednesday off, also, but I don’t know if I am taking it. A lot depends on what time we get home. Ken has classes Wednesday, so I would really just be chillin at the house. Then again, maybe I can use that day to go to lunch or something with Stephanie since I will have missed her birthday. Hmm..I think that is a plan. I suppose I should tell her, unless of course she is reading this, so, hey, Stephanie, want to hang out on Wednesday?

Oh, and a quick shout out of congrats to Stephanie! I can’t wait to see the new house!!! YAY!!

I tried a new outfit today. Ok, it is old clothing, but I had not put them together before. I have a strapless dress that I love, but really, with boobies this big, it isn’t practical to wear it with a strapless bra. So I figured if I came up with something to wear on the top, perhaps it would work out well. I have paired the dress with this long sleeve sweater under, and it seems to be ok. I may actually look like a creepy sausage girl, but I am going to stick with it. I put my hair up in a funky do hoping that it would add to the very retro look that I have with this ensemble. Of course, I have no idea how I look. My opinion if often off a bit.

I am very happy to report that Angela is back in Vegas. I think it will certainly be better for her overall being closer to friends and family. I know I am jazzed since it means I stand a better chance of getting out to see her soon. Hopefully we can make those arrangements.

Ken got in a minor fender bender yesterday. Not cool. Luckily no one was hurt. But it is never good to have an accident.

Where is my rain, people? The little weather guide on my iGoogle shows the little cloud dumping buckets of water on me. It looks clear outside. Not a cloud anywhere. Blue skies do not produce rain. Unless they are invisible clouds, which might be pretty cool.

I suppose I will get back to work. I don’t really have a lot to say today. Then again, its early.

No comments: