Tuesday, December 16, 2014

dinner with friends

12-16-14

4 more days left!

Today I opted to go makeup free.  I have some powder on, but no eye makeup which is quite a difference here at work. I enjoy my sparkly eye-shadow and bold eye-liner, but today I wasn’t feeling it. So instead, my face is fairly naked. I kind of like it. It is a fun contrast with my brightly colored headband and purple hair.

It was a nice evening last night. I went to dinner with Alyssa and Sarah. We went to PF Changs in Long Beach. It wasn’t crowded there and we sat on the patio so it was really a perfect chit chat venue. I did get a little lost since I was using Waze for the first time, but we made it.

I am a little tired this morning. I feel a little congested, which sucks. That being said, I feel pretty good. Ken is going this afternoon/evening, which is the only bummer of my day. He is doing one of his menorah builds tonight, but it is out in Porter Ranch, which means get will get home late. I am considering taking the boys to Target so they can pick up something for Ken. Other than that, I hope to just have a relaxing afternoon.

My nose still hurts from where Bobby smacked me with a soccer ball on Saturday. He tossed the incredibly hard game ball at me and I hadn’t been watching. It hit me in the face and I was wearing my sunglasses. I was in so much freaking pain. I was a little nervous it would bruise a little. Thankfully, there is no visible marks, but it is still tender.

I get to help out in Bobby’s class on Friday. I only have to leave a little early and I get to do the fun party stuff. Yay!


No comments: