Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Scented Sparklies

12-3-14
My afternoon is going to be spent dancing!
Ok, it is really going to be dancing and cleaning, but I am still excited. I will crank the music as I get my house ready for Mr. Chin. I will sing loudly, all the while concerning most of the critters who will wonder if I have gone mad.
Yesterday was a whole bunch of stuff. Poor Dax’s eye, which was puffy when he came home Monday, was in fact worst yesterday morning. Ken took him to school while I tried to make him an appointment. Sadly, none were available so Ken picked him up and took him to urgent care. I am glad we did. We had taken pictures of his eye Monday night so as to be able to determine if it really did look worse. The doctor said he has a nasty eye infection and that it was really good we brought him in. He has eye drops and pills. He has to take a pill 4 times a day and do two drops each of those times. It means he has to be woken up at 11 to get that dose, but I am ok with it since it clears it up.
Dax missed much of the day, but asked to go back to class after the doc. I felt bad that I would be picking him up early since Bobby and I had dental work to attend to. It worked out ok, though. Dax was able to get back in time to do some line dancing so it was all kinds of good.
Different perspectives have been given to me in how to handle my mental stress regarding the upcoming gathering. I am taking it all in, trying to still settle my over active brain. It will all be ok in the end, but I know it will be a tough time.
Ok, I just compared cleaning to the best time of the day to a co-worker. I also said it was magical to watch a vacuum pick up dirt. I may have a problem.
I just updated my playlist with the recently purchased music on my iPod. I love you, Kevin and Bean, but I am anxious for the end of the show at 10.
There won’t be soccer tonight, which is good since Dax will have twice as much homework since he forgot to bring home his folder last night. I am not upset with him since really, yesterday’s schedule was wonky. Hopefully he stays calm about it.
It occurs to me that I need to hit up Bath and Body works this month for sure. They will have all my perfumes that have sparkles in the liquid. I love have glitter on me. I feel like a fairy. It is all kinds of magical. Someday I am hoping they can come up with hair color that includes sparklies. The paint at my house has glitter in it, so why not my hair?


No comments: