Thursday, December 4, 2014

short

12-4-14
I done good!
The power of good tunes and inspiration kicked my ass into gear to get a lot of cleanup done yesterday when I got home. I probably should have done more but I was having conversations with multiple people much of the afternoon. I am certainly not complaining. It was a good time!
Today I need to prep the financial reports. I really should have finished them already, but they take like no time at all so I have been a little lazy. The board meeting is tonight, and in theory there isn’t too much to cover tonight. I know we officially vote in Jimmy, but the rest of the elections are in January. Ken and the boys will come after practice and I will take them home not long after. We really need to set up a sitter for these meetings. Maybe we should check with Katie again to see if her classes have changed for next semester.
Dax’s eye looks much better. I would say by game day you won’t even notice. This will be good because I don’t want anything slowing him down.


No comments: