Friday, December 19, 2014

last day

12-19-14
The countdown clock has started.
I was sick yesterday. I was in my meeting Wednesday night when I suddenly felt like I was going to hurl. It was awful. On top of this, I still needed to go pick up the boys from Ken’s soccer game. I had to run home first, which resulted in some relief, but my stomach still was in massive pain. I had texted Ken to just keep the boys with him till he was done but had not heard back from him. I didn’t really want to leave them there so late, so I sucked it up and went to retrieve them.
I didn’t sleep much at all. I was icky and uncomfortable and woozy. I ended up spending the day on the couch.
Luckily I was well enough to go to the Christmas program at Adams last night. Those are always so dang much fun. Bobby got to Hula! Although at one point during the song he seemed to zone out. He said the lights were very bright on him and it threw him off. Either way, it was adorable.
I have a busy day ahead of me. Once I get through work, which ends a smidge early, I am heading to the school to help with the party in Bobby’s room. Once we are done there, school will let out so I will bring the boys home. The plan then is to clean up the house a bit and make cookies! YAY!
My other big plan is to watch the last four episodes of Korra since the series finale is online now. I will most likely be all teary since I adore this show.

My stomach is still a little iffy this morning I am noticing. I just want to be ok enough to go to the classroom for an hour. Wish me luck!

No comments: