Wednesday, April 22, 2009

meetings

4-22-09

The boss clearly has decided it is going to be one of those days today, so Tammy and I are gearing up for chaos. It is month end, we didn’t get tons of cash in, so he wants us calling everyone and their mother for more cash. Yes, this is my job, but it isn’t my job to piss off the handful of customers who are actually paying.

I am super zoned this morning. Although, I feel better than when I first woke up. My back was killing me. I couldn’t get comfortable all night because of how hot it was, which resulted in me tossing and turning a lot. This just tweaked my back. The shower on uber hot on my back was just what the doctor ordered. Unfortunately, I forgot the pain meds.

I am distracted with everything this morning. I was writing this and then I saw my Time magazine, so I started thumbing through that. Now I think I will look at email. Seriously, what the heck?

Renee just noticed that I cut my hair. LOL! She had to pat down my back to make sure I wasn’t just hiding it. But apparently donating to Locks of Love seems to make everyone pleased with my decision.

My readings for today have been kind of brutal. Lots of mass murder. Waco, Columbine, Oklahoma City. It seems appropriate based on the dates.

I am busy in waves today. Not thrilled about this, but the busy does make the day go by quicker. I have a meeting at I think 1. So that will effectively kill my afternoon. That is ok. The sooner I can get home and maybe plant those wildflowers for Earth Day with the kids.

I actually own shoes that I have had since before I was married. I know, that is an odd statement since this doesn’t seem all that odd, but for some reason, it is odd to me. Odd?

I need to make my guest list for my slumber party! Ken thinks that the shindig should actually be a whole weekend so that out of town guests will be able to spend more than just a couple of hours at a party. So he says Friday night and Saturday night. Basically, get a residence inn suite with two rooms next to each other. Have activities planned that allow for maximum visiting, drinking, and even some time to show off my boys. I need to get cracking!

It sounds like my meeting this afternoon will actually be more interesting than I originally thought. It may be quick, though, so I am not as thrilled. However, I have several questions relating to the topic, so it may be longer than they had planned. I don’t know yet.

No comments: