Tuesday, April 14, 2009

short

4-14-09

Ok, first off, yay Diablo Cody is on 90210 tonight!!!!

Now the bad. We need to replace a section of our roof. Ken said that if we had another big rain, Bobby would be swimming. Wonderful. The plus side is that Ken is going to be able to work on it this week. But there is still expense, etc.

Ken spent the day unloading the truck of stuff from the shop and now is embarking on the incredibly tedious task of organizing all of it. He picked up a couple of small storage sheds (they really are more like giant bins) in order to get some of the stuff put away. Really, he needs to get a big one that can be used to put all of the kits that need to be accessed quickly in. He is looking into that.

Last night, we did the Target run and obtained two more cubes for Dax’s room. After filling them, I determined that he needs at least one more with a big bin since his dinosaur bucket won’t hold all of them. Yes, he has a lot of dinosaurs, and loves them all. I didn’t finish the organizing in there, but at this point, it is looking pretty good. I think that we will get one more cube for Bobby as well, which will allow for expansion. I think he needs another one with 4 small.

My IT chick has not come to help me with the report as of yet. This means I am on hold with this report, which is slightly frustrating.

Monday seems to have now been tapped for projects. Ken has classes in the afternoon, so there will be no long trip or day adventure. Instead, the boys will go to daycare, and Ken and I will be working on items at the house. Whether that be Ken working on the work stuff and me on the house, or if I will be a Mr. B’s Bricks employee for the day, we don’t know yet. This week will really give some insight.

I have just been instructed to watch the movie 7 pounds. I need to put it on my Netflix. Apparently I will need a towel as Kleenex will not cut it when it comes to crying.

My People magazine has a list of top 10 celebrity memoirs. I need to put them all on my Amazon list.

I just had a strange feeling like I should be buckled in my chair at work. I went to buckle my seat belt, realizing that I was not in my car. Is that some kind of sign? I suppose so. It is a sign that I am crazy.

I always feel so bad when I don’t understand someone when they have an accent. My IT chickie came and helped me with the report, and she has this cool African accent (she grew up there). I adore her, and she is one of my favorite people here, but sometimes, I feel like I can’t understand certain words. I have gotten better, especially since the boys started talking since really, you understand very little of what they try to tell you, and practicing listening carefully has been a skill recently acquired from their growth. But still, I sometimes wish I was better.

No comments: