Wednesday, April 16, 2014

To bang or not to bang

4-16-14

Yay no work tomorrow!

Tomorrow is Dax’s field trip that I am going on. They are going to the museum. Parents do not go on the bus, so Ken and I are driving out there and will meet them. Dax is really excited. It will be cool to get to know his class even better and then I get to spend time with Dax. Plus, Ken and I have some time to hang out. It is a super win day for me!

Ken put in the cat door. It turned out to be a bigger project than expected since those things are designed for doors, not walls. Either way, it is nice to be able to close that door.

This morning I was pretty sad to have to get up. Trixie was snuggled up with me and we were both pretty comfy. Those kitties sure do make it tough to get things done. I was trying to get ready for work with both Trixie and Breezer vying for my attention. It is super charming, but distracting.

I have to go out this afternoon to get Easter supplies. Either that or I go tomorrow, but I think today would be best. We will see how everything goes.

I am in a serious discussion with myself regarding bangs. I am considering getting some. I keep trying to fashion bangs out of my existing hair, which is fine, but not perfect. I think it would be fun, but at the same time, I will probably get annoyed with them. It is one of those random things I go through. My hair is wavy so crafting straight bangs is tough. That being said, I am much better at it now. Oh the decisions.


Ok, I have a crap ton of work next to me. 

No comments: