Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dreamons

4-30-14

Happy Birthday, Ken!!!

What a total bummer that on his birthday he is gone in classes most of it. Plus, he is stuck in hell traffic. Lame!  The good news is he gets to play soccer tonight so I am sure that will make it happy.
Today is the company meeting. I don’t want to go. It is a complete waste of time and although it means a free lunch, I have no desire to go. I can most likely come up with an excuse and not go. Yay!

I really feel out of sorts this morning. My dreams were filled with my standard insecurity themes. The good news is I fought them in the dream. I was a bit of a bad-ass and didn’t let the demons win, but it still was a tough fight. Not sure what was up. Of course, the heat didn’t help. I didn’t sleep with covers most of the night and I was boiling hot. If yesterday was any indicator of how summer will be in Steve, I think it is time to start looking into central air.

I have committed myself to reading 7 books in 3 weeks. Ok, it isn’t that kind of serious, but I did pick up 7 books at the library on Monday afternoon. When I walked out of there and set out to get the boys, I was positively ecstatic. I know that I can extend the deadline on some of the books, but I love the idea of having all of these at my fingertips. The first book I chose is Blaze; Love in the time of Supervillains. So far it is fun. I hope to read more today.


No comments: