Wednesday, January 14, 2015

classes

1-14-15

8 hours and then I can rest.

I am rockin serious amounts of tea this morning which is helping clear my nose and soothe my throat. Plus, it has the added benefits of caffeine and all the other cool stuff green tea does. I just hope it all makes for a quick morning.

We went to our management training class last night. Even though a class on that sort of thing should be a snooze fest, it wasn’t bad at all. I am sure it helps that all but two of the people in the class were from our region, and Tori, the instructor, is a friend from the region, too. Plus, we got Panda Express, which was nummy.

The boys were quite well behaved and practically silent the whole time which looks good for me. Yeah, I’m gonna take credit for that one.

In random news, one of the houses we had considered was practically all the way torn down. 23085 Walnut is fenced off and being systematically torn apart. It’s crazy since I thought the people who had bought the house seemed to be working on the inside based on the activity we would see when driving past. It was a small place, but it had a pool and it was in our current neighborhood. I am so very glad we didn’t press for that one, though, since it is closer to the train tracks which are still loud at Steve.

I wish I could remember when the boys start their sculpting class. I don’t think it is until next week, but it doesn’t mean I am correct. It only matters in the idea of when do they arrive home today.


No comments: