Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Google Eyes are a Must!

1-28-15

I am starting to look forward to watching some more soccer games.

With things being less chaotic this week, I found myself yesterday with just about all the laundry done and most of the house pretty decent. I even managed to go through the boys’ t-shirts to purge out many of the ones they don’t wear so that they had more room. I would like to go through their closet next so that I can make that a smidge more organized.

Although, if we are cleaning closets, perhaps I will tackle mine. I know I have things that could be organized and removed. I have to go take some deposits today, but perhaps I can also work on that this afternoon. It’s the late arrival afternoon due to sculpting class so I have some extra time.
Nancy Grace is crazy. She debated Dr. Drew last night on the legalization of marijuana. She is 100% against it because she assumes everyone is going to get stoned and start shooting their spouse. Yeah, cause that’s the thing that happens when you are stoned. You get so energized and angry that you shoot people. Sheesh. Dr. Drew schooled her but she was not even listening. It was almost a pointless debate since she wouldn’t even consider his side. Dr. Drew was logical and had good examples whereas she had strange statistics and she kept contradicting herself. At one point she talked about how “the people” (She used air quotes every time she mentioned the people) had spoken and that they don’t want pot. So Dr. Drew asked her if she would move out of the state she lived in if they voted to allow recreational pot. She said she wouldn’t move but she would fight to have the law overturned. So clearly, she is ok with what “the people” want as long as the people want what she wants. Sheesh!

Sparkly lotion and perfume is awesome.

I need to go through the box of craft supplies. I would like to organize it so that it is actually something I don’t have to toss, but I am starting to wonder how much crafting we really do. Then again, everyone should always have google eyes on hand.


Time to do some work. 

No comments: