Wednesday, January 21, 2015

sick sick go away

1-21-15
Please leave me alone, sickness!
My head hurts, but I am hoping it will feel better as my day progresses. I also am still quite congested. My eyes and nose keep leaking, which is quite messy if you ask me. I really can’t walk too far without needing a Kleenex as I don’t want to drip on the floor.
I also am not happy with how hot I feel. I know it isn’t warm in the office, and it isn’t just the tea I am drinking. I am reluctant to turn on the fan since I am betting that will just make me worse in the long run.
There is now question on the travel team the boys would have been joining. Lou has indicated he doesn’t want to coach anymore. If he doesn’t coach, and there isn’t a replacement, I will be signing the boys up for Spring soccer, which I need to do sooner than later. I am frustrated at the lack of info I have right now, but I know it will all work out in the end.
Once again, I am going through a bout of feeling slightly overwhelmed with things. I know it is going to be good, but it is one of those things where I stress that not everything is in order. The team party was a huge weight lifted, so I know that as things happen, it will work out. I just hate the crazy.
I get to go eat lunch with Dax on Friday, which will be awesome. I need to ask him if he would just like his normal lunch or if I should bring him something.

Everyone cross your fingers for my little politician for Friday. He is running for room rep again. He is so excited about it. It should be interesting to see what is future holds. Will he run for student counsel as time goes on? Have we influenced him with the soccer? Either way, it is pretty cool to watch him do all of these things. 

No comments: