Friday, January 16, 2015

Let's hope for a fast Friday

1-16-15

Never assume the sick is going away.

Yeah, sleep would have been nice. It was bad enough coming home late from the meeting in which I had become all pumped up with ideas which meant settling was hard. On top of that my nose was no longer a faucet externally. It was all draining backwards which made for a massive sore throat this morning. In addition to this, my ear hurts. This one is my fault since I switched out the jewelry on my cartilage and now it is angry at me.

It should be all good since it is Friday. I am all jazzed for Dax who is going on his whale watching trip today. I am hopeful for it since there has been a crazy increase in whales right now. There had been some Orca sightings too, but I think that pod moved on. That being said, the thought of Dax getting to see a real live Orca would be so fantastic!

The boys are heading to my folks’ tonight. Ken and I are rockin the Vista in Los Feliz at midnight for a screening of Serenity. I know I am a little nervous about my being conscious at that time, but hopefully I will perk up once I am no longer at work. I am considering taking a nap when I get home as opposed to watching Parenthood, which will actually drain my energy even more. We shall see. Ken and I are going to probably head out that direction early and have dinner out that way. Since the seating is general, I know he also will want to get in line to allow for good seats.

Tomorrow I will help Bobby make a poster for the upcoming room rep elections. We also can work on his speech. I may show him how to type it up.

I also want to go to party city and possibly other places to get some small goody bags for the team party. I also need to get a gift card for Lou. The boys and I have some errands slated for after I pick them up in the morning.


No comments: