Friday, February 15, 2013

A good valentine's day!


2-15-13

What a lovely Valentine’s Day!

Ken showed up at my work with a giant stuffed tiger, a balloon and tulips in hand for me. I still have the flowers and balloon at work, although I will probably bring the balloon home today. I took home the tiger as I used him along with Bolt for sleeping purposes. At this rate, I am going to have more stuffed animals in my bed than the boys. LOL!

It has become apparent that Ms. Jenkins doesn’t want me dealing with the homework. I have been putting together the packets since the beginning of the school year. This was the first Thursday in which I did not receive the stack to put together. I honestly don’t mind. It was not a hard job, but it freed me up today to not have to worry about it. Plus, I have a feeling after next week I will have the packet duty back, so I am ok with a break.

I made lasagna for Ken last night. I would say for the household, but the boys still seem to be anti-lasagna for some strange reason. I didn’t care too much and made them some instant oatmeal per their request. I wanted us all to eat together and watch Hotel Transylvania. Super funny movie!


Before we started the movie, the boys played with their friends which resulted in two pout sessions. Anthony stormed off and didn’t come back aside from the need to deliver a note indicating they were no longer friends. Yeah, this will blow over. This kid is more dramatic than Dax. Zach also melted down in a tantrum at one point because his sister wouldn’t let him have the red flag for their parade. Yeah, that happened. I thought girls were supposed to be more emotional. Sheesh!

I need to go do my lab work tomorrow morning. I think I will ride my bike. I have to go pretty early since I don’t have an appointment, but it never takes too long. I am also thinking if I drag my family along, we can stop for breakfast, which is always a nice Saturday morning. Especially since I intend on spending much of the rest of the weekend cleaning.

I took Monday off. The boys have the day off for President’s Day, and Dax and Ken have a dental appointment. I am hoping that while they go do that, perhaps I can spend some time with Bobby. My little baby is going to be 8 soon, which just trips me out to no end. You can tell how much older he is. Yesterday, after the melt down between Dax and Anthony, he was the calm one who was able to tell me exactly what happened and wasn’t biased towards either kid. It was so amazing. His heart is truly gorgeous.

No comments: