Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy birthday, Lycos!


2-14-13

Lycos turns 13 today. Holy crap!

She has been doing quite well on her walks with us. Last night we must have been walking at a slightly more intense pace, though. Even Bobby was running with her a bit, which I think is why her back legs buckled when trying to come up the porch stairs. Thankfully she recovered pretty quickly. She really seems to enjoy the walk time, so I am happy to bring her along, even if it might mean us carrying her for any part of it.

While the boys did homework, I spent time doing laundry and specifically cleaning up our bedroom. It is amazing how much crap accumulates in the space next to the bed. It is such a bad habit, but I suppose it is only in our room, so it isn’t too bad. Of course, this is only if you don’t consider how many items you “lose” for a while. LOL!

Bobby finished his packet yesterday, which means today we can concentrate on his biography. I really want him taking his time on that, and to make it really nice and neat. His penmanship sucks so giving him a lot of time I think will work the best for us.

I guess I am covering for Maryann today. She decided to take the day off. Not a big deal, I guess, except for the fact that we are still getting ARA orders, which means I am doing a lot more credit lines than I like to do in a day. I just hope this doesn’t prevent me from my workout time. I have decided I won’t let it. I really felt good yesterday what with my awesome workout at work, a nice bike ride to the store and back, plus our nightly walk. The more activity, the better!

No comments: