Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Media


2-13-13

That may have been the most televised news I have watched in some time.

Between the Dorner shootout and cabin fire and the State of the Union, I sure seemed to be glued to the set yesterday. I used the net, too, but for some reason it seemed like one of those times to see the images and hear the commentary rather than just reading about it. The State of the Union just happened to air right as we were walking in the door from our walk, so I found myself watching parts of it. I was just shocked at what an asshole the Speak of the House was in terms of his lack of respect for his boss.

The other media free parts of my afternoon were good. I was able to get Bobby through all of his homework packet for the week while tagging Ken in on Dax’s work. I also managed to get all the Valentines for each class ready to go while Ken cleaned my kitchen, including scrubbing the floor which had been muddied from the recent rainfall. I felt pretty relaxed and happy, especially since we even had time for the family walk, which I really enjoy.

I guess with this being Ash Wednesday, all my Catholic friends will be walking around with dirt on their face?

No comments: