Wednesday, April 10, 2013

charming pups


4-10-13

Insert something witty here.

I am all kinds of happy with the new stuff I got for Luna’s ear. She has always had issues with her one ear, which is a common occurrence in Goldens, especially ones who adore the water as much as she does. I have used a couple of things, but this stuff truly cleared up the gross in a couple days, which was awesome!  Her hot spot seems to be under control, too. I am quite relieved that my pup is feeling better.

Lycos is in full poof mode. When it is shedding time for her, she gets these little tufts of fur that are ripe for harvest. You pluck and they come right out. She loves poof time since I spend gobs of time pulling out these happy little fur chunks. Since I had bathed her over the weekend, she is poofing like crazy now. Hee!

We looked at two places yesterday. It is always comforting to know that there are still quirky floor plans out there. Random bathrooms that have a door to the garage and fun walk in closets that feel like a room. That being said, although both places had their merits, neither were the future residence of the family Brenan. I liked the second house with all of its silly charm and strange add ons. Sadly, the place did need work, and it was a home owned by the same investment company that had the 5 bedroom place we loved and they are not ones known for bringing down any price, even though the place is not up to that value.

At present time I have depleted all housing that is available and now I am forced to wait and watch the listing site to see if anyone either falls out of escrow on ones we liked or that a new one is listed.

No comments: