Wednesday, February 3, 2016

We are watching...us

2-3-16

Another day of no practice.

I honestly feel lost without it. Sure, in some ways it is nice to not have to stress about getting everyone ready what with homework and soccer gear being put on. But then again, it is almost more stressful to see Dax with this energy and unable to release it properly. I have told the boys we will try to get out and about this afternoon after clay class and homework.

Dax has started doing situps. I had mentioned it to him before since I know how much it would strengthen his core and he was quite pleased with this. He did 15 to start with. I think I will encourage some squats, too, and maybe Bobby and I can join in. Even if it is only a little time in the day I think it will be good. I figure Dax will be doing 50 in no time flat, but I want him to start slowly since these are different exercises than just the all around soccer.

The good news is we may have practice on Saturday. It really is a good solution since you don’t have to worry about staying up too late or dealing with lights. Plus we can go back to Hull, which means we can walk. We have registration at Rizzo’s, but I am betting we will end up doing practice before or slightly during and then we can go after. I told the boys we would just let them stay home and Dax then asked, almost timidly, “can you at least bring me some pizza?” Crazy kid! I totally will bring them pizza. They go back and forth on liking Rizzo’s, which is strange since Rizzo’s is yum, but either way, I am more than happy to feed them.

Ken installed 3 more cameras yesterday. This means we have a total of 4 set up, which is awesome. There are most likely 3 more that will go outside which will finish covering the perimeter. Inside, we have one covering the living room. One covers the downstairs. We will have one in our room and I am guessing one in the catio. I think we have a total of 12 cameras if I am remembering correctly, with the ability to add an additional 4 more cameras if we want to get those. I think we are putting one more that covers the dining area/kitchen. We may even go overkill what with how many we have plus how great they are. Very clear picture and wide range so it means they are efficient. I guess we have turned ourselves into Big Brother.


No comments: