Tuesday, May 19, 2009

hack

5-19-09

The cough is slowing killing me. My throat hurts, my neck hurts, my stomach hurts and my chest hurts. All of these are pains that come from the constant hacking I have been doing. I should be working out tonight, but honestly, even talking seems to bring on a full coughing fit. I was playing catch with Bobby last night, and it took all my strength not to pass out when I cheered for his successes.

I have considered going home sick, but really, what good will it do? I will just cough there.

I am supposed to be scanning in some items, but I am being lazy. In reality, the whole project will take maybe an hour, and I am just saving it for later so I have something to do. Despite being busy lately, there are lull times that I need these kind of projects to keep busy.

I have managed to spill hair product, breakfast and lotion on my shirt this morning. It isn’t even 6:30. That can’t be good, right?

It is getting annoying that when I go to the bathroom, all I can think is, hmm, I wonder how long of a nap I can get away with in here. The good news is that American Idol should be over this week, so maybe I can get some sleep. Not likely, but at least I remove a factor.

My hair is angry at me. I put two squirts of hair stuff instead of one. I was trying to keep it down, but I may have to put it up in order to make it stop being so angry.

It got busy! YAY! It is tough, though since I keep having to talk to people on the phone and try not to cough off their ear.

Why don’t people see the big picture? So I have this situation at work. My customer took a credit memo. No problem, until of course you bring up the CM number in our system. The system says the credit is for some other customer. As if that isn’t bad enough, my customer sends me a copy of the credit they took, and their copy says the correct name. But the reference numbers on all documents involved (about 3) are all for other customers, also. So this sounds bad. Why did we send a credit memo with a number that was already used? This needs to be fixed across the board, not just for this one instance. Yet the woman I have to work with on this, only wants to verify if the credit is legit. Who fucking cares?? At this point, I feel like we should honor it since we sent them a credit memo. Second, why did it happen? She said that was minor. Are you kidding me????

No comments: