Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One more day!!!

11-25-09

One more day!!!!!

Tonight, our entourage shows up and we head out for holiday fun. First, Don Jose’s. Can’t beat that. Then Anaheim and the hotel. Then in the morning, breakfast with Chip and Dale, and then we are off to the most magical place in the world!! I am so excited!!

I am supposed to be swamped today, but in my super speedy nature, I finished the reports a good 2 hours before I expected to. In all fairness, I managed to reduce my report load by at least one 25 minute report, plus, I did an hour long report yesterday. I was just happy this morning when everything matched which meant one less headache.

I am stressed because I am not home packing. Ken is working on all of it. My understanding is that as I am typing this, the kitchen is already clean, and he is working on the boys’ rooms now. I sent him a text of things to pack that I had forgotten, so hopefully he gets those set up as well. When I get home, we have some personal business to attend to (Hee hee!) and then I think I can dive in on getting anything else I need.

Chris is spending the night tonight, thankfully. He is also coming over after his work, so he will be there pretty early. The dogs will have someone there in the same times that people are there normally, so it should be good all around.

I am showering the boys when they get home. That way they are nice and sparkly for everyone. Plus, it means I don’t have to worry about it later.

We also have to load up the car. Not that it will take long. When you don’t go with animals or babies, all of the packing is minimal. We have two giant duffle bags, that in reality we could so just pack a kid each in. We have a bathroom bag. We have pillow. Oh, and of course, the bag of “friends”.

It is important to the boys to have their own little furry entourage. Dax is traveling with his number 1, which is Bolt. In addition to Bolt, we find Popper, JoJo and now Charles Emerson Pachyderm (Dax can say the whole name, which pleases me so). Bobby hangs with BoBo, WallE, Spike and Carson. It is a pretty evenly matched set. Bobby makes it that way. If Dax takes Bolt, then WallE has to come since he got WallE when Dax got Bolt. If JoJo goes, he grabs BoBo. He is a funny kid with that.

We have decided to also let them load up their backpacks with a few choice toys. Although the goal is not to have gobs of crap all strewn about in this place, there is going to be some down time where we have not decided on a destination and the kids are bored.

There is some talk of going to the Wild Animal Park. This might be fun. I am mostly hoping for things like the pool to be heated. But overall, I think that we will find something to do. As I told Ken, I think that just the incentive of the boys being bored will get us moving. Even if we just go to local parks or other places to look around.

Ok, I was just super productive. I faxed statements to all the folks in my portfolio that SUCK!! LOL! Now I can just coast the rest of the day.

No comments: