Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Something else

6-21-11




I am going to try and not talk about Doug this morning. There have been a bunch of little things that have been messing with me concerning that, but I just don’t, I just can’t, do this every day. I need some sense of normalcy this morning.



Bobby gets an award on Friday! There is an awards ceremony on Friday for the whole school. I had planned on coming anyway, but it was a nice bonus that there was a note sent home with Bobby that said he gets one! My guess is that it is perfect attendance. I honestly don’t care what it is for. I am just excited to see him go up and get an award!



The boys played with Anthony yesterday afternoon. It was a pleasant change of friends. I am getting tired of Danny. The boys seemed quite happy with him being there. They played in the pool and had a good time. Although, clearly they were reveling in the fact that Anthony is not as in charge as Danny is.



Miss Lira gave us a bunch of stuff from her classroom. Apparently it pays to be nice to teachers because you get perks like free stuff! She told us to come back today and tomorrow, too, since as she goes through it all, she will find more things to get rid of.



I hate being this tired.



My body is in a state of crazy. Aside from my head and heart issues, my reproductive organs have waged war on me in the form of an incredibly fierce time of the month. I have been suffering from cramps and sorry for the TMI, but seriously I am thinking of purchasing stock in Tampax. On the plus side, my work does actually provide free tampons, so this certainly helps. I am hating this, though. I hope that either I get knocked up soon, or that this year flies by so that I may get back on the IUD to keep me from these unpleasant days.



Two cups of coffee and about 64 ounces of water later, my energy has improved greatly. This will certainly help in making it through today.

No comments: