Wednesday, June 1, 2011

too tired

6-1-11




I didn’t sleep as well as I would have liked. I am exhausted this morning, and feeling icky. I felt nauseous earlier. It was a strange combo of being starving and feeling like I was going to hurl. Neat.



I spent much of yesterday morning working on Aaron’s rehab notebook. There is something incredibly personal about a journal. Even though much of his was simply detailing the process in terms of meetings and mundane information such as what he was eating, you feel like you get to know a person a little better in that time.



Aaron has agreed to sit down with me to go over some of the details of his life. Specifically things like regrets and the list he made of folks who have disappointed him. He was incredibly enthusiastic about this idea, which makes it all the more fun for me. I know, it seems wrong to get excited about going over what makes a person upset, but to me, it gets to the root causes of someone’s issues, and I love that process. I probably should have been a shrink. The problem is, I don’t know if I could limit sessions to only an hour!



We set up the pool. Woo hoo! Ken is working on a heating system with it. Since we have it by the shed this year, he is rigging up some tubing to run over the shed that will have pumped pool water go through it, being heated by the sunshine. He has done this before when the pool was on the driveway. It worked then, and he only had one tube, so this should make our pool quite pleasant this year. Plus, it is in the sunshine all day, so it will be super nice. Bobby is thrilled. He may develop gills this summer.



Green tea please make me feel better.



Peeonastick.com is a pretty cool site.



My kittens are getting active. When I put them back with Mama last night, one of them jumped out of the box and ran back over to me. They can get out of the box and they seem very happy with me. Of course, I am eating this up.



Dax had to get his TB test yesterday. Ken said he was amazing about it. He cried, but he held still and was super brave. I talked to Dax on the phone a little bit afterwards and he was so cute. Poor kid.



My poor Bobby had a slight meltdown yesterday when I picked him up from school. He thought he had lost his sweatshirt. Poor darlin. His little friend, Oscar, helped us find it, but Bobby was embarrassed about crying.



Zoned and sleepy. I am not happy about this.



I know that I should not get annoyed, but it is a pet peeve of mine. I was just greeted by a coworker who asked me if the computer was working. She asked if my computer was working because SAP was down last night. Mind you, the computers worked, just the program we use did not. So not the same fucking thing. Sigh.

No comments: