Thursday, September 27, 2012

online shopping again

9-27-12


We have a Hulk.

Hee!!

With no real plans when I got home, we had time before going to Louis Burgers for the fundraiser. Avengers time!!! Seriously, that flick is awesome. I have watched it 3 times total and every time I see new things and am still super impressed with every second of it. The subtle jokes, the not so subtle jokes, the entire feel is amazing.



The boys started watching it with us, but noted that their friends were outside. I told them to go play since it wasn’t like we wouldn’t watch the movie again. The only problem with this plan was that they tend to run back and forth between outside and the playroom, switching out weapons and other toys to play with. It was distracting at times, and downright frustrating other times.

I was pretty jazzed when I got home to find that Ken had cleaned up the whole entry way. It had become, as it always seems to, the dumping ground for various things like soccer gear. It had now all been moved so that it isn’t a chore to get to the front door.

It has been so nice not having to have multiple fans on at night. I am really looking forward to cold weather. I want to wear sweaters. I have my eye on several that I saw at Target.



The kittens decided they had to sleep out in the house last night. Thankfully they were annoying to only Bobby since Dax was asleep, which meant Bobby could make the decision without fighting with his brother to let them sleep outside their room.

We put the boys to be an hour early. This was a punishment. I was pissed. We went to Louis Burger and when there I asked them what drink from the soda fountain they wanted. They said smoothies, and I said not today. They flipped out. They were complaining and in full on whine mode. I was pissed. We got home and I told them to strip down for a shower, at which point they started dinking around. Already annoyed from them being so rude while we watched a movie and the whole smoothie debacle, I lost it.



After the shower they got into bed and I proceeded to lecture them. Sure, most of it was for me, but it all needed to be said. I probably chose a good day for this since both seemed rather somber and they both took advantage of the early bedtime and went to sleep. Perhaps that will help with today’s adventures.

Seriously, like a big shimmery sweater, with a bit of a scoop neck and really soft. That is what I need. Maybe a kind of off white?

Or maybe just this.



Can I pull this off?





Ok, time to work.

No comments: