Tuesday, September 11, 2012

yick

9-11-12


I want to go home.

I woke up around midnight in a cold sweat and was nauseas and felt icky. I had a hard time getting back to sleep after that, but did manage some. I think I feel a little better this morning, but I still feel like crap. I wonder if it was heat related since it was crazy freaking hot in the bedroom. Hell, it’s crazy freaking hot in this office, and it’s only 5:30 in the morning.

If my stomach doesn’t end up accepting breakfast, I will go home. I am not going to sit here all ill.

The boys have picture day today. I meant to leave Ken the camera so he could take a home picture first. Oh well. Bobby decided he wanted to wear the bowtie this time, and Dax is rocking a simple black tie that is actually a necklace of mine.

Soccer practice tonight. I am hoping with our new breakdown it will be a less stressful event for me.

I let the boys kind of set their own pace on homework last night. 2 hours later I was getting annoyed. I know I should just let them do it, but I just don’t need them to be bitching later when they run out of free time.

It was a shame, too, since when I picked up the boys it was a banner day when we made it all the way home and through most of the homework without any breakdowns or arguments. I suppose I may have fucked that all up when I got annoyed at their dinking around. Bobby actually apologized to me for it, so that was sweet.

There is a little boy in Bobby’s class who really wants Bobby to come over for a play date. It is very cute. Yesterday he tried to tell me his phone number. Sadly, he could not remember it. I told him to write it down and bring it to Bobby today and we would set something up. Cute!

It is still slightly surreal to watch some of the 9-11 footage.



No comments: