Friday, September 28, 2012

iPhone!!!

9-28-12


YAY FRIDAY!!!

Today, Bobby has a play date with one of his friends from class. This kid has been bugging us for weeks to have Bobby come to his house. We figured that the best time would be to have Bobby just go home with them after school and Ken will pick him up around 5. I will of course go and make sure he finds this boys’ parent, and also I will take his backpack and replace it with one with his swim trunks.

Dax was kind of upset when I explained to him that Bobby had plans. I am hoping that he will cheer up when he realizes he has me all to himself for a couple hours and then he gets to hog Gramma’s attention when we go there. I think it will work out ok. Plus, I have to admit, I love one on one time with each of them.

The boys have requested another viewing of Avengers this evening. Dude, I am so on board.

I got home yesterday to find the wonderfulness that is an Apple box. Ken had ordered me the new iPhone! YAY! It is uber pretty and very cool. I still have to work out some settings since I think the phone thinks I am Ken, but either way, I am very jazzed.



The only problem with the phone is I noticed a tiny scratch on it. So we took it down to the Apple store to exchange it out. If I am going to have a brand new phone I want it to be awesome. It was pretty geeky of us to go into the store, boys playing their iPods, Ken and I both carrying iPads and phones and I had a new phone with me. Oh, and of course my iTouch was in my boob. LOL!! Thankfully they were able to exchange it out and we were good to go.

I wish people would understand that just because someone has a backup for when they are out of the office that said backup doesn’t have to then drop everything to do the other person’s job. It should be reserved for RUSH items, not every single thing. Sheesh!

Bitchy McFee is back in the office today. Bleah.

Looks like today will be busy.

No comments: