Tuesday, January 7, 2014

7 days

1-7-14

I kicked some workout ass yesterday.

I did my 75 squats, along with hitting the gym at work and walked Wilson Park 4 times. It was all very happy making, aside from the stupid blister I got on my heal. Bleah. Luckily, I should be able to bandage for today’s gym time.

Bobby gets to go whale watching next week. Field trip for the 3rd graders, which is super cool. We can go with, but I am at the point where I feel like he should get to do these things with his friends and not mom and dad tagging along. I love that the permission slip covered sea sickness at length.

Dax was dealt a horrible blow yesterday after the appeal decision still did not go in our favor. He will not be able to join the roster for the Creepers. It truly sucks on so many levels, but I also know Dax will be ok. Realistically next season he will be on Lou’s team with Bobby and it will be all good. Lou was quite upset, and so sweet to Dax about the whole thing. He is having Dax still wear the uniform and told him he was now the official water boy. Lou treats Dax like he is part of the team. It is nice to see how much he cares.

It is so strange. I know I slept good from when I hit the pillow at around 8 until 1. Then I felt like I was up the rest of the night. I know my legs are sore from all the exercise, so I am thinking I may need to stretch well before bedtime tonight. It may help sooth my legs so I can relax.

We have decided that Lycos will go to puppy dog heaven a week from today. Ken is going to make an appointment for around 2 and I am going to see if my mom can bring the boys from school since they do not want to be a part of it. It will be tough, but it is time. This means we can spoil her for this next week, giving her as much love and affection as possible. Our house will be a little empty.

Ken and Dax go to the dentist today, which is nice if only because it lets me hang with Bobby for a bit. I can pick him up from school and we can get started on his homework without distraction. I am hoping we can get through homework quickly so that he can play his computer today.


No comments: