Thursday, January 23, 2014

Math

1-23-14

I discovered last night that I enjoyed an unflavored coffee.

I was all kinds of stressed yesterday for some reason. I am sure it was just because I had a lot to do and I was feeling high strung as a result of it. By the time the evening was winding down, I had this desire for something warm to drink. It was random, and I didn’t think coffee would be the way to make me sleep. I opted for some decaf coffee, figuring if it was gross I could dump it.

I really liked it.

I am no longer just dabbling on the dark side. I have made several trips and may end up being a coffee drinker for reals. LOL!

Math night tonight. I am curious as to what it will be. I would imagine it will be a lot of fun since it is supposed to encourage math and make It something we all can enjoy. Dax is crazy excited about it.
Very exciting Vegas news. Jerry gave the names of our boys to this one instructor that may need players to help on his class. It would be super fun to have the boys be a part of the whole Expo in this way. Actually, the more and more we are doing things, the less bad I am feeling about including the boys on things. Jerry told us to come to the volunteer dinner after skate night and to definitely bring the kids. The boys may also end up coming to the meeting on the 1st with us. Really, it all depends on the plan for the playoffs. If they win this weekend, we would play on the first. Thankfully I seem to be one of the only people on the board who already prepped stuff for our day long pow wow and if I am gone for part of the meeting for a game, it won’t matter since I already met with Jerry on everything. Yep, I rock.

Trixie was being uber squishy last night. She decided she needed to be curled up with me like I was hugging her the whole time. It was really cute, but a bummer since I could not get comfy, forcing me to toss and turn a lot. Each time I rolled, she would come to the other side and set up shop again. I adore those little gray weirdoes.

I think I have to help Bobby write a speech this afternoon. He has decided to run for room rep again. I am impressed with how inspired he is about all of this. I really wish he didn’t have practice tonight since I think he would have benefitted from Math Night.


No comments: