Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pups

1-21-14

I have a feeling I will be the enemy today.

I suppose that is what happens when you are in charge of accounts that don’t pay well and yet the sales rep wants to extend gobs of credit to them. It is a place I have been many times, but today I can sense people getting heated up about it.

I bathed my pups yesterday. They are all floofy and soft now, which was super happy making for me. In fact, I feel like my whole house was getting the floofy treatment. We did some cleaning before practice, including the kitchen “remodel”. Ken had put up on Facebook his own fundraiser for me in which I would end up with a wine fridge that fits beautifully between the fridge and broom closet, making for a perfect addition to that dead space. It allowed me to move around some things and make my kitchen look all fancy pants what with the shiny wine fridge, groovy coffee maker, and of course, the two floofy pups chillin with me in there.

We took the dogs to Wilson park last night with us for practice. I walked the park maybe one and a half times. Luna and I could have gone the full 4, but we knew Lily was not ready for such an adventure. She did love the paths we chose. She is still learning on this leash thing. She keeps jumping up and trying to play with Luna. There were numerous points on the walk in which they looked like elephants, what with Lily holding on to Luna’s tail as we moved along. Luckily, Lily could be distracted by handing her a stick, which she would proudly prance with as we walked along.

I took them to the duck pond, and they enjoyed that quite a bit. Lily was pretty concerned that a duck would come and kill her, but Luna was on high alert and was ready to protect us all from the quacking, floatation devices.

I need to get my dogs licensed for the city of Torrance. It is pretty exciting to be able to have them be all official. I know, I should have been keeping up with Luna, but let’s face it, there were more pressing things going on.

The boys are back to school today, which is good. They get another 3 day weekend this weekend, which is so unfair! Oh well. I took Feb 14th off since the jog a thon is at the school that day. I thought it would be fun to help out. Plus, Dax is all pumped up to run the most laps in the 20 minutes. I am very excited to be his cheerleader.

Looks like the Brenans are going to Vegas. In March, there is the AYSO Expo that Ken and I are invited to attend in which we go to classes and get lots of freebies and whatnot. Well, it looks like the boys can come along! This will be fun since they have wanted to go to Vegas for years, which would allow us to take them and go check some stuff out! Yay! Sure, we could leave them with my folks, but quite honestly, I love the idea of us all going and doing the whole family soccer weekend.



No comments: