Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Access

9-30-14

Dammit!

For some reason I don’t have access to this screen I need in the database. I really don’t care that much, but I had been grooving on my reports and this was the last of them and now I am delayed. Grrr..

It was another productive day for me. I managed to clean house and do laundry. The boys even mentioned how good the place looked when they got home. I have enough visitors to my home that I really want to keep the mess to a minimum. Sure, there will be clutter days, but I think if we all work together it will be kept clean.

This week’s board meeting may in fact be something I will need to just suck it up and stay at with the boys in tow. There are a lot of folks who have been around a while who are just not pulling their weight. Now, I know this is a volunteer organization, but shoot, if you can’t handle it, resign. Right now they are acting very arrogant and not getting the job done, which results in lots of problems. Boss man is frustrated, and I don’t blame him one bit.

The boys FaceTimed Matt yesterday in what may have been the most amusingly awkward conversation of all time. I kept whispering to the boys what to say because they seemed unsure. Matt seemed pleased, thought, so that was cool.

I think I am supposed to do dinner with Sarah tonight. I may flake if only so I can handle some other things, and so I get to bed at a reasonable time.

I got the boys their own little address books. I know eventually they can use their phone, and really, they could put stuff in their iPads, but I figure they can take these to school and take down phone numbers of their friends since they keep trying to make time to play online with one of their friends.
Maybe I can get Sarah to come to me and we can go to Savers.

I really hate waiting for access here. I could probably restart my machine, but what a pain. In reality, I will most likely have to, so I don’t know why I don’t just do so.


No comments: