Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday is purple

9-29-14

As much as I do mostly enjoy the whole soccer thing, it sure does eat up a weekend.
Finally, Dax seems to be on a winning team. We are 3 and 1, which isn’t too bad. It is also becoming rather apparent that Dax is one of, if not the fastest, kid in U10. He can run down kids twice his size, which is super amazing to watch.

Bobby is getting better and better, which is so cool. He gets aggressive when the ball is near him and he is passing and kicking the ball where it should go. He has improved so much over the past year. And he seems to enjoy it, which in itself is the best part.

Jerry and Ally came to hang with us at the field again, which was perfect for Dax and Ally since those two just can’t sit still for long periods of time. They were kicking the ball around pretty much any time the game wasn’t on. It was really cool. Plus, they seem to genuinely enjoy each other’s company, which I like.

It should be a standard week aside from Thursday which is all kinds of over-booked. We have practice, a board meeting and back to school night. I am pretty sure we will only be able to do part of these. With the back to school being at 7:15 and practice ending then and the board meeting starting at 7, there is so chaos. I am guessing practice will end early since 1 third of the team goes to Adams (and is in the same class). We will most likely hit up the board meeting on the way back (yay on everything being in 5 block radius).

I raided the Dollar Tree of their sparkly makeup selections. They had Wet and Wild Halloween sets that were all shimmer for fairy costumes and what not. I also found some great eyeliner. It is always a cool thing to be able to spend less than $10 and get all new makeup.

Ken played salon with me and did my hair and toes. Now I feel all pretty again. My hair was done with purple, so it is a purple and blue mix with more purple on top and deep blue under which looks cool. My toes are the cool charcoal again, which goes with everything.

Mother Nature seems to be confused by cursing me with either a really early light period or what would could be described as heavy spotting. I do not care for this one bit.

With it being October this week, I will take the time to decorate the house for Halloween. I know there are not always visitors in my home, but the decorations make me happy. I also need to go back to Savers and look at baby costumes for Leeroy.


Sigh, I know it’s so very cliché, but I really wish it wasn’t Monday. 

No comments: