Thursday, September 11, 2014

doc

9-11-14

Turns out I am doing something right.

My cholesterol is way down and my A1C’s look great! My doc was quite pleased. It also is fun to see her since it feels like a coffee date with a friend. She told me how she got engaged to the boy she had been seeing for a couple years. We talked about all of that and different things. She’s like a physician and a therapist all in one. Plus she’s my age which makes it all the easier to relate.

My cold has reached the final leg, which is good because I should be better soon. The problem is the last part of my colds means my throat is sore and I cough all dang day. It is quite exhausting. Hopefully it will go quickly.

I really hope Miss Van Wie keeps with this small amount of homework agenda. It is so much easier to deal with Bobby dinking when you know he doesn’t have 6 more pages of math to do.

Dax kept beating himself up yesterday about his homework. He had cursive to do, which is only his second day of practice. He has very good penmanship and he takes his time with the cursive. He was all upset that his ‘k’s looked like crap. In fact, they looked amazing! The cutest part of his fear, though, was when Bobby called him over to look at Dax’s work. Bobby told Dax, which incredible sincerity, how the k’s looked fantastic and how he was never able to make them look that good. He is such an amazing big brother.

I am really going to have to concentrate on not falling asleep. It is crazy how much sick wears you out. Thankfully when I get home I don’t have anything pressing. The boys also have practice, which I should go to since I need to give some money for the banner. I may just have Ken handle it for me. I should rest.


No comments: