Friday, January 8, 2010

grr

1-8-10

It is Friday, and as cliché as it sounds, thank goodness.

Mellow afternoon again. I exercised, Bobby played some games, we all went out back for a spell. I am so exhausted just from getting back into the swing of work on top of exercise and lack of normal food levels, I felt like a zombie much of the evening.

When the boys took their shower, I convinced Bobby to let me cut come of his hair. I wanted to show him how it doesn’t hurt. I am thinking this weekend is when we will go with Matt to get his hair cut, so it may be when he gets his hair cut, too. I cut off a few inches. Man that kid has some thick hair! It is still long, just past his shoulders. I wasn’t trying anything fancy, but I explained to him this is what the haircut person would be able to do, but better. He seemed ok with it now, but of course, who knows if that will carry over when we go.

We got Bitty up and running with the web cam. We chatted with Stephanie and Sabrina, which was cool. My speakers, though, are tiny, so it was impossible to hear anything. I will either need speakers or headphones. But the kids seemed excited to see Sabrina on the computer. Unfortunately, they have shortest attention span ever, so Bobby was quick to go back to Wii, and Dax just wasn’t entirely sure what to do, mostly I think since he couldn’t hear her. Although, Dax spent the rest of the day saying, “Sabrina is coming! YAY!” He suggested we hide and surprise her when she got there. He wanted to show her Thomas. He wanted things clean for Sabrina. I had to explain Sabrina was not coming over right then, but assured him we would find a time when she could come. Too cute.

I am tempted to not work out today. Or at the very least, I may do it when I get home from my parents’ house. I don’t want to change out of my outfit. I like it too much. It isn’t much, but I just want to look nice. They won’t care, but I will. And it isn’t like we are going anywhere. Eh, we will see. I really shouldn’t slack off now.

I am falling deeply in love with Kathy Griffin. Her book is nothing like I expected. Ok, yes, I expected funny, but I expected it to be more like her act. But in reality, it is actually about her life and career. It is quite interesting, touching at times, and holy crap funny. I have been stealing reading time early at work while no one is in. When people get her, it is more difficult.

The best thing about right after Christmas is when you take down decorations. The house looks almost empty and so much cleaner. I took down a bunch of stuff last night, including things like the pictures and Christmas crafts the boys did across the street. It looked nice having up their stuff. Now, the walls are bare, and I am happy.

We need a bigger house.

The boss has apparently told one of my coworkers that I would be providing some report once a month that I wasn’t aware that I would be doing. Sigh. It would be nice if the boss told me these things, not other co workers. He also didn’t tell anyone else that said report, the same report that I bitched about earlier in the week, would have to be done every month, and we only had like a few hours to do it each time. What the hell???

All of the sudden swamped and not thrilled about it.

Ok, I am saying this now probably out of diet induced cranky, but I fucking hate my boss.

Look, before you forward a fucking email, mr boss man, look to see if I am already cced on the fucking email first. Oh, and by the by, when you forward the email that I already got, you don’t need to run down to my desk to tell me you forwarded it. Trust me, I got it!!

Maybe I do need to work out when I get home if only to do the boxing game so I can picture his face on the dude I am beating up.

Ken is on his way to the zoo with the boys. Lien-Thi posted on FB that she was heading to the zoo. Ken thought that might be fun so picked up the boys, picked up my car and headed out. I don’t know if they will find them. We don’t have their phone number handy. But what the hell, right?

It is movie night tonight for our Friday family dinner. We have the new Transformers movie, which I am sure will suck beans, but visually, the boys will love it. Now what do we eat?

There is now a possibility of Stephanie and Sabrina coming by in the morning after Sabrina’s ballet. I am hoping Matt isn’t getting his hair cut tomorrow morning. I may be able to convince him to do it maybe tonight or even Sunday. We will see. I saw the cut I did last night and it looks pretty good if I do say so myself!

Ok, that may explain some of the extra crazy stupid the boss is showing. Auditors are here. This of course means my spineless tard of a boss doesn’t know what to do. They ask him for a report, which of course, he has no idea how to produce. On top of that, he doesn’t really know who can do it, or if it is even possible. So he asks me. If I don’t happen to know the report, I offer him a solution. He then rejects my input (which really pisses me off) and then goes to the IT person that by now wants his head on a platter. Why not go to her first then, jackass? Really, it is amazing his lack of thinking when there is a “crisis”. Yeah, he thinks of auditors as crisis. He is freaking out because they need something. First off, crappy ass auditors if they truly don’t understand that you can’t always get data in a half a second. But really, I bet they are not as psycho as he makes them out to be. I am guessing they ask, and he assumes if he doesn’t comply in 30 seconds a small puppy will be set on fire. Although I appreciate him being so “on top of things”, he may need to take a breath and look to see that in fact the small puppy is only a stuffed animal. Sheesh.

No comments: