Tuesday, January 5, 2010

short and not super sweet

1-5-10

Mini blog today. I have been busy on reports all morning. Plus, this is the one morning the boss decides to be extra stupid. Why does he want me to train him on something right fucking now?

Of course, it doesn’t help I am super cranky. Yesterday afternoon, Wii decided to tell me I am a fat load. The Fit board didn’t work under my giant whale blob. I cried, got in an argument with Ken, ended up going on a walk since I needed to do something to feel like I exercised. Luckily, Ken fixed the board by determining a way I could use it despite my mass. So when I got home, I proceeded to work out for another 30 minutes. I ate very little dinner, breakfast and lunch, hoping that if I kick start my gut into knowing that is all it gets, perhaps it will deflate some what. I am beyond motivated now, but it is still tough in the beginning.

At one point, I said “no duh” to the Wii, and Dax says, “No! Yoda is in Star Wars!”

Bobby ended up doing Wii Fit for like 45 minutes. He loves that thing. I did boxing, running, hula hoops, stretching, strength training, etc. I am going to do my 30 minutes when I get home. I figure the same basic stuff. I really like the step class.

Stupid boss is roaming around being annoying. I swear, he leaves me alone every other day, except days I am super freaking busy. I know, how busy could I be by writing. Well, I needed a break.

So today, I feel like a miserable blob of a person. I have on what I think is a cute outfit, but all I see is my grossness spilling out of it. It isn’t pretty. On top of that, literally, my hair color has decided to streak out instead of fading, so that looks kind of funny. It is minor in the big picture, though. At least I can still work with it for now.

I need to go to the store. I want to pick up some snacking items that are not too bad. Carrots, maybe, unless I find out they are actually like horrible. I need some lettuce, too, as I want to make some salads. Also, I need protein. Last time I had success I ate very little fat, and a lot of protein. So I may need to go that route. Of course, cutting portions and exercising probably help the most.

I think this weekend I want to take the boys to Lincoln school where they can ride their bikes in a big area, and maybe I will bust out my roller skates and skate around a bit. I always enjoy skating. I just wonder if I still have any skills. Ken and I are going to get bikes so we can bike with the boys. Another thing I wonder if the old saying is true.

The boss wants to do some fucking conference call this afternoon. The problem, once again, is that it isn’t something that we need to conference about. One chick in another department needs to fix something. Not me. Not the boss. Does everyone and her mother need to be a part of her failing her job? If she isn’t cutting it, let’s talk to her boss. Otherwise, stop bothering me!!

I need a calendar. My old one is still up and I keep getting confused.

I am now going to brush my teeth when the boys do. Keeps me from snacking after they go to bed.

I hope I can keep this motivated. I suppose when electronic equipment tells you that you suck, it is hard not to be motivated.

No comments: