Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Clean

5-18-10

I got into a cleaning fit yesterday. I love those. I got home a little late as I ended up staying at work due to a rush order. Getting home later actually spurred me on to clean for some reason. I got laundry done. I moved all the yard sale piles to one corner. I cleaned up our bedroom really well. The boys and I prepped the yard for rain and the gardeners. I even made the living room functional during this clutter time.

Ken started pulling items from the garage to sell and to trash. He came across a whole crate of booze. Note to anyone who drinks things like Kaluha: make sure to not leave in a garage for several years. BLEAH! It was chunky. I ended up dumping most of the alcohol including this nasty minty liqueur. Booze should not taste like mouthwash. All of this actually came from Conner at some point when he moved out of some place. I kept the ones that were new or still good and have them in my car to take to my dad.

I also spent much of the afternoon training Ittles. Last week the pans were not up to her standards. She likes the pans brand new every second of the day. Super annoying. So when she doesn’t get her way, she makes statements in the form of pee. She started peeing on our new bathroom mat. I was pretty pissed off about this. When there was no mat, she would pee in the tub. Less annoying since that is way easy to clean. So we re did the pans, and I figured this would fix the issue. Not so much. She continued to pee in the bathroom.

The beauty of Ittles is when she was little, I potty trained her by placing her in the box every 20 minutes and waiting until she peed. She got to the point where it is almost Pavlonian where when she smells the pan or is standing in it, she has to pee. I think it really pisses her off. I love just plopping her in the pan and even though she yells at me, she pees. So last night I was putting her in there every time she went near the bathroom. I got her to not only pee but poo. LOL!! We still are closing the bathroom door now, but I think this is helping.

I was up considerably later than I had planned. The problem was that DISH Network was being lame. The receiver for my Tivo went out, which is no big deal. They sent a new one. The problem was, they canceled not only my old one, but the one for our main Tivo. Dammit!!! It meant that House wasn’t recorded. It meant we almost missed another couple shows. Ken ended up fighting with India for more than an hour last night. You could tell that the tech person was a total tard. It was annoying. Thank goodness I had other things to work on. I was able to do more laundry and keep myself busy as Ken screamed at someone who was working off a script. Thankfully, it is fixed, and knowing Ken, we probably now have like 6 months credit on our account. LOL!

I gave back all the toys to the boys that had been confiscated during Daddy Cleaning Runs. Of course, they don’t know I gave them back. I kind of snuck them into their rooms and put them away so they wouldn’t see them right away. They had been collecting in our room to the point where we had quite the stash. At this point, the boys didn’t even care they were gone since they had been gone for a while. So I figured that they should go back to them so I could make my own room clean while then being able to have them re-discover toys that we can take away when they are bad.

Yay rain, btw! Not that it is pouring or anything, but it is nice that it was so cold last night. I actually needed an extra blanket, which is good since it means I get all cozy. I love that.

Tonight is my Glee episode with Neil Patrick Harris. OMG, I can hardly wait!!!!! It will be so happy making. He and the main teacher sing Dream On. Holy shit. I may pass out from excitement. Who knew I could get so excited about a show, a musical show, and a gay guy who used to play a child doctor?????

I love that the boys talk on the phone. I just got a call from Bobby to thank me for the golf balls I left for them on their table this morning. I gave them each a golf ball that I wrote their name on.

I love this! Ken is taking Bobby to Iron Man with him and Aaron today. I asked him if Aaron will mind, and he said he didn’t care. YAY!

Dammit. My new cool pink shirt has holes already. It figures.

No comments: