Friday, May 14, 2010

Dang

5-14-10

I got to go to bed early last night which is a good thing since today is a big day.

After I am done with work, I am taking the boys to my parents’ house to play. My mom will be there early, so I am pretty much grabbing the boys when I get home and heading straight over.

I leave there around 5 and I have an hour to kill before soccer sign ups. During this hour, Bobby is getting his hair cut. YIE! Not sure where we are going yet to get it done, but probably some place in Redondo since the sign ups are right there at Adams.

After signups, we will head home and do the night time thing. Once the boys are in bed, I am heading out again. I am going with Stephanie to Killkennys in Redondo (my day is spend mostly in Redondo today) to see her friend’s band play. Should be a fun night. It has been some time since I saw bands play at a bar like that. I of course will be a little off my game since I get nervous with people I don’t know, but it should be fun either way.

Thank goodness I can sleep in tomorrow.

Saturday activities include more attic cleaning and letting Ken and the boys climb up on the roof to watch the planes fly over for the Armed Forces Day parade.

We were going to go to Sherri’s daughter’s birthday party, but it is in Apple Valley, and we really have a lot to get done for the yard sale next week. Hopefully it is not too hot tomorrow where we are melting in the attic, yet warm enough the boys can maybe play in the water a bit.

It has been such a lazy day today. I have work to do by I am so unmotivated. Instead, I have been reading up on random folks on Wikipedia all morning. Patsy Cline (even though I am sure I have read it a million times) Loretta Lynn, Bruce Lee, and Brandon Lee. They all have reasons.

My favorite bra is giving out. I am sad. Oh well. I will at some point need to get a new one. I am just excited I found a style of underwire I really like!

Ok, I have printed out three pictures of acceptable hair cuts for Bobby. One is a slightly messy shot cut. One is a mini Mohawk. One is just simple Caesar style cut that he expressed interest before. I think the first one is very doable for his hair. I am going to push for that one. I am scared!!!

Stephanie just recommended I take a nap this afternoon. LOL!! I sure hope I last!

This may change some plans. I just found an article in the Daily Breeze that said this salon in Torrance is doing free haircuts on Sunday as long as you donate $6 to the March of Dimes. This seems like a win win to me. They are contributing 25% of their profits on Saturday. Perhaps I will then hold off on hair cutting this evening and use that time to either get litter for the cars or just feed the boys. We still have registration at 6, but that shouldn’t take too long.

Money woes are hitting me hard right now. I was paid less than normal today due to a couple of unpaid absences at work. I really don’t have much in the way of vacation coming to me right now, and even earned, it won’t be enough to cover me for a week off. I am considering not going to Ohio. I can go to Colorado to see the graduation, and fly back with the boys and Ken on Sunday. I may take off the Tuesday still, but probably not. I will just report to work. These money issues also are making me second guess soccer right now. Not thrilled with any of this stress. Of course, I will need to talk with Ken when I see him in a few hours. I may even postpone Bobby’s hair cut for a bit since really, he only needs to have it cut by August. Plenty of time for us to wait. Sigh. I hate this. I know that it is a temporary thing right now due to some things, but still, it is frustrating.

No comments: