Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A little all over the place

5-12-10

I have projects to work on today, but they are not as taxing as the last couple days. Phew!

I am tired. My own fault, really. Tuesdays I tend to push myself too far. American Idol followed by the wonderfulness that is Glee. I could watch them another time, but I just can’t help myself, especially when it comes to Glee. It is so damn good! OMG, and next week NPH is on! Holy crap, I am so excited.

I did at least nap yesterday. When I got home I crashed out for about 30 minutes before getting Dax. Then I picked up Dax and he decided he wanted to watch some Mickey Mouse since he didn’t have to compete with Bobby for the tv. He wanted to sit on my lap, which was fine by me, so I slept then, too. LOL!

Bobby was with Ken at work. Ken had picked him up in the morning since he had to drive out to Anaheim and wanted to use him for the carpool. LOL! So bad, I know. It worked out well, though, since he also took him to the school to get registered. Turns out he needed to get another TB test since you have to have it within a year of starting school, not just registering for school. Ken was able to take him down for the test, which is good. This means he is enrolled, but until he turns in the doctor ok, he doesn’t have a room assignment. So tomorrow we will take that down (we go back for the note tomorrow) and he is set!

I neglected to ice my ankle last night, and I think that was a bad thing. It is sore this morning. I don’t know what this means. Perhaps the pills and ice are working together to help? Maybe it is just the ice? I don’t know. Either way, I am not going to back to the doctor until after Ohio, so if it does need to be immobilized, it will be after the trip.

Bobby is not going with me to Ohio. I am bummed, but I understand the arguments against. I was using him as a crutch, so in reality, it is probably for the best.

I am thinking that perhaps I will do that nap thing again this afternoon.

I smell purdy. I love my lotions from Victoria’s secret.

I get to go to breakfast with the big boss!!!! Ok, it isn’t a real breakfast, and truly, it isn’t a huge deal, but I have been joking that I was not going to get to go. He is our fairly new president that wanted to have these breakfasts with every person here. He was getting small groups, one from each dept, and they went and chit chatted for an hour over bagels. Nothing big, but I really thought it would be interesting. I finally got my invite and I go next Friday. WOO HOO! I don’t know why I am so weird.

I feel like I am in a haze today. Not sure if it is tired or just in my own head. I don’t feel upset or sad. I think I feel happy, but it is just kind of like floating. I keep staring at the screen, thinking I will be motivated to do something. I work on some project, which I don’t even now remember completing because I am so out of it.

The attic is our first area we attack for the yard sale. There is plenty of crap up there that needs to go. I am anxious to see what we find that can go. Bobby is going to be excited since he has wanted us to do a yard sale for some time. LOL! Maybe I will tell the boys they can out their own stuff they don’t want and they can keep the money?

I want mashed potatoes

My tongue is not that long. I think perhaps everyone else’s are just short.

Do you ever spin in your chair just to do it?

Do you ever have one of those days where you seriously wonder if everyone just forgot how to do their job? I know that sometimes I forget. I had to look up my code to just get in the building this morning. Never you mind that I have been using said code for 3 years.

I love chatting with someone who doesn’t type as fast only because it cracks me up that I am probably overwhelming.

Are bugs ticklish?

I need a long pink wig so I can be Lava Girl for the boys. A short pink wig would be good so I can be Stephanie from Lazy Town. Both wigs would amuse the boys, and would go with several things I own.

I want arm warmers that I saw at Hot Topic. Just cause I do.

I may have to cut Bobby’s hair into a short style since he keeps holding his bangs from his eyes while he plays. Not that I care, but when he is playing soccer, I think that will be a problem. Luckily, I have until August before games start.

We decided that when we go to Vegas for the wedding of my cousin, we will just drive back that night instead of staying. That way we don’t spend extra money on the trip. It isn’t like we were going to spend a lot of time there. And, if anything, we may just stay at a place that is in CA on the way home so that it isn’t as pricey.

I think Ratticus needs a cage that is like one of those habitrails. That way she can run around all over.

No comments: