Wednesday, May 26, 2010

way more busy than I like to be

5-26-10

I really don’t have time to write, but I am getting a little too zoned working on this report so I needed a quick break. The good news is I am going at a good pace and hopefully should be done with this before I go to my big meeting at 10.

As for the last couple days, there isn’t much new. Bobby continues to try to be in charge and on Monday, he ended up in bed, naked since I was tired of him kicking and screaming when it was time to get on jammies. For a fleeting moment, I understood why parents used to spank.

I am mostly ready for this trip. I do my finishing up of packing tonight with only the bathroom crap to be shoved in the suitcase as we walk out the door on Friday morning at like 4 am.

My parents stopped by last night with a picnic bench for us. That was way awesome. It is a folding one, which is even cooler! I am very excited. So much so that my dinner plans revolve around us eating out there tonight. LOL!

I am still in a Glee high. Holy crap, that was a fantastic episode last night. I was so drained afterwards. I cried, I laughed, I was in heaven.

I have two more hours to complete this, so off I go.

No comments: