Thursday, May 26, 2011

hacked?

5-26-11




It could be a hectic day. It will already be one for Ken and the boys. It is pirate day in Dax’s class. So Ken has to help him get that costume on. Then Bobby has a field trip this morning. Ken goes to that, and will need to pick up Dax early to go to the trip. The question is, will Dax be allowed to go? Not sure yet, and Ken will need to call me this morning to let me know if he can take him or if I will need to go and get Dax when his class ends. I have a department meeting today, that honestly, I don’t give a fuck about, so I may just get him and stay home with him.



The meeting was called by me. I know, that normally would mean I care. In reality, I called the meeting for the department to air their issues. I don’t want to be their voice anymore, so perhaps if I am not there, they will be forced to talk.



I will know in a little over an hour on what I need to do. Ken takes the boys to class at 8, so he will talk to Mrs. Fasheh and let me know.



On a bad note, it seems that someone has hacked our phone account. I don’t know all the details. I got up last night to pee, and Ken told me something about being under attack. I was half asleep, and I was sure he was mistaken since I had changed our phone password yesterday when I was looking something up on our AT&T account. I went back to sleep and then read an email from Ken this morning saying something about his passwords being hacked. He also sent me a text just now asking me if I messed with AT&T this morning. I had not, so he must have gotten some kind of notice. Although, I thought all notices went to my phone, so I am still confused.



I am rockin the “Woo Girl” outfit. Ok, it isn’t complete since I am wearing different shoes, but the cowboy hat and dress. I hope I don’t look like a total idiot.



I think I can understand why Dax is not as happy at Maria’s. They kind of treat the kids like, well, babies there. Dax still drinks out of a sippy cup there. Most of the kids are younger and slightly immature even for their age. Dax towers above them in so many ways. I would venture a guess that he has long since outgrown them. I am so glad that he only has to go there for a couple more weeks.



Can vitamins cause wacky dreams? I swear, I have had more and more of them since I started being really diligent on my vitamin intake. I also have been having more sex in my dreams. I wonder what that is about.



I need to work.

No comments: