Monday, May 23, 2011

I need more weekend. LOL!

5-23-11




I had not planned on writing a blog today. I just wasn’t feeling it. Crazy dreams and a sore arm have kept me from much needed rest the last few days. One dream included my pregnancy which was a litter of puppies. Crazy!



The weekend was ok aside from that. Friday night, Ken and I were able to catch up on a lot of television. I went to bed way earlier than I suppose I should have on a “date” night. Although, it obviously did not matter since sleep was scarce.



Saturday was spent cleaning and hanging out, and dealing with the demons residing in our children. Dax has been battling a nasty one for the last few months. It is the 4 year old that battles him. I think Dax is tired of it. Bobby on the other hand was just tired. Both boys broke down in sobs in front of Neighbor Boy at one point. I think it was quite embarrassing for Bobby in particular.



I had an entire bottle of wine on my own Saturday night. It was nummy. I know, probably not good for me, but what the hell, right? I was celebrating not being raptured.



Sunday I went and helped Brandy with the Super Adoption event. It was interesting seeing this kind of event from the inside instead of just one of those folks who walk around them. I saw a couple of cats I know I would have brought home had I not already been full at my house. LOL! An orange little girl who was about 3 months I think was very tempting. As was a dirty looking cinnamon cat. He would have pissed off Monarch in ways I don’t know that I would want to see. As it was, when I got into bed last night, he was pretty upset at the gobs of cat smells he noticed. Thankfully, he just opted to be loved by me.



There were no uber interested parties, but lots of people who definitely seemed to consider the idea of taking home one of Brandy’s. They took home info and applications, so hopefully Brandy gets some emails or calls.



The boss is back this week. He just came in. My zoned out mood this morning didn’t allow me to be as chipper as I should have been. Oh well.



I am angry with my hair this morning. I didn’t wash it, so it seems goopy. Bleah.



I think I need a massage.



I need Erasure today. LOL!

No comments: