Friday, May 20, 2011

just like a true gemini-I am on both extremes today

5-20-11




House is clean and sparkly, which is uber happy making. I am really looking forward to mellow night with Ken. I am proud to say I will not miss the kids. Not that I don’t adore them, but they will have a lot of fun with my folks and it isn’t like it is all that long that they are gone.



I feel pretty today. I know, random, but it doesn’t happen all that often.



I am all proud that my Tears of a Clown post was read by Papa Brenan’s cousin on FB. It is always nice when I get a random new reader. Added bonus is that he agreed with me!



It is Friday, and I am ready for it to really begin, which is the minute I clock out.



I had a craving to hear the song Kyrie from Mr. Mister yesterday, and then it actually played in the Sizzler we were in. Random! Yes, I just downloaded it.



We are in random thought generator mode. Nothing super deep, but everything non sequitur.



I guess it is the last good day of living on Earth what with this Rapture nonsense tomorrow. Bummer.



I am so distracted this morning. I am so ready to be home.



Happy has turned to sad. My heart hurts. I will vent now.



It wasn’t supposed to be like this, dammit. We were supposed to all be friends forever, and our kids were supposed to know each other, and we would all be this wonderful support system. Scott’s daughter, Madelyn, is not supposed to be sick. She isn’t supposed to be getting worse. She can’t die. She just can’t. Angela is not supposed to be in Vegas while her daughter is in Pennsylvania with a man that almost killed Angela. Dani is not supposed to be in Texas with a husband that cheated on her. Brandy isn’t supposed to be living with 100 cats and feeling lonely. Conner isn’t supposed to be living with 100 women and feeling all Charlie Sheen like. For that matter, he should not be Conner, he should be David. I don’t even see Jason or Aaron. Greg is not really my friend. My high school peeps are dealing with issues and have sad days and I just hate it. I know, we all have bad days and times, but Madelyn has just bummed me out. This all on the heels of Mark dying, I just feel so old and helpless and sad. I want to hug them all with some kind of protective blanket to make it all better. I want them all to not have these statistics. I will try to focus on the good from this point on, but really, it just isn’t fair.



And all I hear is my dad telling me, Gena, life isn’t fair. Yeah, well, show me where Life’s balls are so I can kick Life square in them for fucking with my people.

No comments: