Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Olivia

5-4-11




It was a high strung day yesterday. The heat coupled with frustration of people at work caused me to be a bit cranky. I hate it when that happens. I get all twitchy and strung out and it is hard to relax.



Dax was full of piss when we got to my folks. He got mad at my dad simply because my dad took his ball in a joking manner. At one point, after we were all goofing around, Bobby hit the ball away from Dax. Dax got so mad he lunged at Bobby, fist ready to pummel his brother. I growled at him before he completed the punch, and he promptly broke down sobbing in my chest. Poor kid. Being 4 is really fucking with him.



I think I have decided to use tomorrow to sleep in. I figure that will allow me to not only walk with Dax up to class, but I might just help out. Don’t know yet since the moms were invited at a certain time, so they may want it to be a surprise.



Ken showed me my mom’s day/birthday present last night. It is awesome. It is this really cool cabinet that will give me a whole other closet. YAY! He has to order it, but when it gets here, I get to re do my current closet, and put this thing in the playroom, which will also motivate some more cleaning in there. I am quite excited since my closet drives me nuts. This will allow more room for so many things. I can keep my clothing separated so I have winter “put away” with summer clothing more accessible. I can have my shoes put away, and other stored items put away nicely. YAY!!!



Ken has been de-Monicaing the house. Probably a good thing since I have more than just one Monica spot. He has really done some wonderful things to the house, and it is super happy making on every level. We still have some little things to tend to, but overall, I don’t get as frustrated with the condition of the house.



Olivia Munn is NOT hotter than Olivia Wilde. F you Maxim.



Yum


Not yum.



I really should start doing some work.

No comments: