Monday, July 11, 2011

Snipits

7-11-11




Bobby says to me yesterday, “Do I have to move out some day?”



Me: “I am guessing you will want to move out when you get older.”



Bobby: “Why would I want to move out?”



Me: “Trust me, when you get older, you will decide. Until then, you don’t have to worry about it much.”



Bobby: “Good, cause I don’t want to. Why does Matt get to live with your parents?”



Me: “Well, kid, he has autism. It just makes it hard for him to live by himself. But you and Dax don’t have that, so you will probably one day want your own place. Like I said, though, you don’t have to worry too much right now,”



Bobby: “I don’t ever want to leave you, mom.” With that, he curls up in a little ball on my lap.





Random question of the day:



David in my office calls me today to ask me, “So what do you guys do with all that water from your pool when you drain it?”





Kitten dubbed Buddha has still not gone to her new home. The man who wants her has not gotten back to my friend. Hopefully she is still home bound this week.



Thankfully, Luna’s incessant barking at night has ceased. We are guessing it was in fact flea related as we got a full blown invasion this last week. Treatments have been given and I think because of this, there is less angst in critter land.



I have been sent an invite to Google plus by Stephanie. It is interesting, but I am guessing it is more fun the more people you have on there.



Friday evening there is a free play time at Adventure Plex. I am taking the boys. A couple of Dax’s classmates will be there, which is way cool. Either way, I figure it will be a fun evening.



Ken got me not just one of the new Olivia Wilde cups from 7-11, but both! Yay!



It is 80 degrees in my office again. I am so glad I dressed casual.



I am getting really anxious about working on the playroom. These boys are going to have homework done in this room. I want it organized for this. I saw cute individual desks for kids at Office Depot. I don’t think individuality is needed on this, but I love the idea of organizational tools.



Chicken parmesan doesn’t heat up as well the next day.



I just tried to make a follow up appt with my doctor about my diverticulitis. There are no available appts in the next 3 weeks at least. I may need to actually call. I am hoping it is just a glitch with the online stuff. I will try again later. I sent them an email. I am becoming a little concerned as I feel similar cramping to what I had at the beginning of this adventure. Of course, it could be my period coming on, so I don’t want to over react.

No comments: