Thursday, July 14, 2011

thoughts while bored

7-14-11




I feel a little out of touch with my kids this week.



I leave the house at 4 am. My kids are still asleep and will be for a couple hours. When I get home, they will not be home for another 3 and half hours. If they are home early enough, they go play until 5:30, at which time we eat dinner.



Don’t get me wrong, I have been able to extract gobs of information about their day from them. They actually enjoy telling me. I just get a little bummed there isn’t more time.



Dax was showing his Brenan yesterday. Bobby was off eating with a classmate, and Dax was at a table with 3 girls. Ken happened by and said hello. Ken said he mentioned something about Dax being charming, and all three girls giggled with their agreement. Awesome!



As you can tell, I am bored here at work. I want to read my book, but I don’t see how I can do it without the fear of getting in trouble.



I need to call the Clinico people to get an appt for Mama cat’s spaying.



It is hot in here again.

No comments: